ProPlus version - 7 year cash flow forecast software - more detail
7 year cash flow template software...
1. Easy to use 'Quick to Start' software.
2. The best value cash flow template software.
3. Instantly downloadable product.
4. Easy to follow product guides.
5. You save valuable time.
6. Professional reports suitable for banks, directors & shareholders.
7. £159.95 & get 7-year month by month cash flows.
Cash Forecaster - ProPlus version is easy to use and quick to start and is ideal for preparing business cash flow projections suitable for banks, directors and company shareholders. You will get professional looking reports for up to 7 years, whilst saving valuable time in doing so. Cash Forecaster was designed by a Chartered Accountant and is used by businesses and accounting firms around the World.
Main features of the Cash Forecaster - ProPlus version
1. Profit & loss and cash flow forecasts month by month for 7 years.
2. International currency symbol on all reports - £, $ and €.
3. Balance sheets for accurate reporting.
4. Ten loan or hire purchase accounts with many great functions, including loan repayment holidays, interest charged to the loan or to the bank and more.
5. 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
6. Automatically overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
7. Flexible customer payment terms - Cash/credit card sales, 30-days, 60-days, 90-days and 120-days.
8. Supplier payment terms - allocation of different payment terms to each cost of sale or expense line.
9. Credit card charge calculations if appropriate to your business.
10. VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms - Cash Forecaster does all the necessary calculations for you.
11. Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
12. Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
13. 30 overhead expense lines.
14. Stock and work in progress feature.
15. Sensitivity analysis tool to trial various scenarios.
16. Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
17. Other debtors and other creditor facility.
18. Opening balances function.
19. Flexible headings that can be changed to suit your needs.
20. Assumptions report; Summary forecasts with breakeven analysis report; Cash flow forecast report; Profit forecast report; Trading summary report; Overhead report; Balance sheet report; Fixed asset report; Loan report; VAT/Sales Tax/GST report.
What our customers are saying about Cash Forecaster:
"We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient." Jane Heard Associates