1. An easy to use 3 year cash flow projection template. Simple to use 3 year cash flow projection template using Excel or xls.
You do not need an in-depth knowledge of Excel. You don’t need to know how to write Excel Formulas.
Professional business projections from our easy to use Excel-based template. Quick to get started; so you save time.
How a client explained this: ” It has saved me hours on a recent clients projections.” Phil Taylor; and another client said:
“The template is excellent – very easy to use. You can produce a professional set of forecasts very quickly.” Tim Moorhouse.
Speedy professional reports from our 3 year cash flow projection template
Within no time, you’ll have professional reports which forecast for three years. Reports that are ideal for banks to get bank lending; for investors to receive angel investment; or for your management and directors meetings; or to support your business plans and annual budgets. Save time, save money…all for a small $127 fee.
2. Double entry done for you with balance sheet projections for 3 years produced automatically
Preparing Excel spreadsheets from scratch is time-consuming. This is especially true if you are looking to prepare them for 3 year projections. Also, there’s no guarantee your figures will balance at the end. Getting the numbers in the right place is also a challenge. There’s also the horrible Excel formulas to get through.
With Bowraven’s 3 year cash flow projection template; you simply enter the data, and the template does the rest. Save time, look professional and get the job done fast.
How a client explained it: “You can spend your time producing accurate figures rather than trying to work out how to make the balance sheet balance with the cash flow forecast!” Tim Moorhouse.
3. Sales Tax (VAT/GST) entries calculated automatically
Making the correct VAT-inclusive* or VAT-exclusive* entries are complicated. Getting them on the right reports can be tricky too. Plus, if you have to calculate these for three years, it’s all extremely time consuming.
It’s important to differentiate between the ‘net of VAT figures,‘ which are reported on the profit and loss forecasts; vs the numbers that are shown on the cash flow forecasts.
However, this is all taken care of with our 3 year cash flow projection template for you.
Cash Forecaster Software makes this quick and easy. VAT* entries are done for you. You just need to know which products, expenses or services are Vatable*…simple.
* 3 year cash flow projection template is also set up to account for sales tax and/or GST.
4. Capital expenditure and disposal entries over your three-year period made easy. As is asset depreciation, which is calculated automatically
Most small businesses have capital expenditure. Over a three year projections period it’s likely for your business to have both capital expenditure and asset disposals. Capital expenditure would include buildings, motor vehicles, plant, equipment, computers, furniture and other assets.
Using our 3 year cash flow projection template you enter your opening assets (if you have them). Then add any new projected capital expenditure and any planned disposals too.
It’s extremely easy to enter the asset type; the fixed asset cost; the fixed asset purchase date; the VAT (Sales Tax) rate; the sale date of assets disposed of; and the software does the rest for you, including automatic depreciation calculations.
All the numbers are put in the right places on right reports, including the 3 year cash flow projections; 3 year ‘Cash Flow Statement’ projections; 3 year profit and loss forecasts; and 3 year projected balance sheets; it couldn’t be any easier.
5. Business loans, hire purchase investor finance made easy
Whether your business is intending to use bank loans or hire purchase to fund fixed asset purchases, or if you have plans for investment finance during the 3 year forecast period; these entries are taken care of too.
Your 3 year financial projections can also be used to calculate any bank overdraft facility requirements for your small business.
6. Sensitivity analysis will save you time
Another time-saving feature is the sensitivity analysis tool. It’s important to stress test your projections.
With Cash Forecaster, this is made really easy whereby you can quickly increase or decrease your sales and/or cost of sales with just a few key strokes. This feature saves you time by not having to re-enter your data over and again.
Banks and investors often want to know your best case or worst case scenarios. Our simple financial projections template makes the task of your what-if scenarios quick and easy.
7. Feature you require not listed in our cash flow forecast template…
Everyone benefits when our Cash Forecaster software is upgraded with features that other customers have requested. Recently a client was recommended to use our software by Lloyds Bank Plc. This customer asked for a specific report, so we upgraded Cash Forecaster free of charge, as it would benefit future customers too.
This is a key commitments to our customers. So if you’d like us to add a new feature that will help you prepare cash flow forecasts for your small business, we will include it free of charge. The only caveats are: the feature required is possible to do; and we feel that it will benefit other clients too.
And remember, this unique service is provided completely free of charge. Also, if your initial purchase was dependent on this new feature being included, and we are not able to deliver on this promise, we will extend the 30 day money back guarantee to the point at which we are not able to deliver on your request. In which case you’ll get 100% of your money back…not questions asked
However, so far we’ve managed to cater for all requests, some take longer than others to incorporate, but it does mean that this version of a Cash Forecaster software is full of extra ‘customer-requested-features.’
This offer is a win-win scenario for you and for us. You receive a free upgrade, whilst we can offer the new feature to future customers.
For this feature rich 3 year cash flow projection template, all you pay is a small $127 fee.
Here’s a list of features included in our best selling 3 year p&l balance sheet and cash flow projection template:
3 year profit and loss projections…
The 3 year profit and loss projections includes the following features:
- Month by month forecast reports for 12 months; 24 months; 3 years; 5 years; 6 years and 7 years.
- 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
- Detailed overhead expenses.
- Accruals and prepayment feature to easily adjust your startup forecasts to tie in with payment timings and what’s charged to the profit and loss.
3 year balance sheet projections report at each month throughout the three years and at each year end…
The 3 year projected balance sheet for your business includes the following features:
- Ten loan or hire purchase accounts. These include many great functions and features; including: Interest rate; Loan term; Final lump payment; Set your own payment amount; Loan repayment holidays; Interest charged to the loan or to the bank; plus more.
- Capital expenditure and fixed assets.
- Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
- Stock and work in progress feature.
- Factoring or Invoice discounting feature. If your company factors/invoice discounts its invoices or is looking to see how this affects business cash flows, this feature is included.
- Other debtors and other creditor facility.
- Opening balances facility – easily enter your opening trial balance or closing balance sheet.
All your 3 year cash flow projection template includes these additional functions and features…
- International currency symbol on all reports – £, $ and € (or any other currency).
- VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms – Cash Forecaster software does all the necessary calculations for you.
- Automatic overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
- Flexible customer payment terms – With up to 12 months credit terms.
- Prepaid income with up to 24 months advance payments.
- Flexible supplier payment terms – Payment terms include cash through to 12 month payment terms.
- Credit card charge calculations.
- Payroll taxes and wages deductions.
- Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
- Sensitivity analysis tool to speedily trial various scenarios.
- Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
- Flexible headings that can be changed to suit your business.
Our 3 year cash flow projection template reports include:
- Assumptions report;
- Summary forecasts with break-even analysis report;
- Cash flow forecast report;
- ‘Cash Flow Statement’ projections;
- Profit forecast report;
- Trading summary report;
- Overhead report;
- Balance sheet report, in summary at the end of each year and by month;
- Fixed asset report;
- Loan report;
- VAT/Sales Tax/GST report;
- Payroll taxes report.
- Factoring or invoice discounting report.
- Backup report which provides a detailed breakdown to support the forecast profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Monthly reports for profit and loss and balance sheet. Choose whatever period you like with comparatives of your choice too.
Here are a sample of the reports generated from our simple financial projections template – Cash Flow Forecasting Reports
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
Our 30-Day Promise To You: If for whatever reason you buy our cash flow forecasting software and don’t like it, we will refund all your money; no questions asked.
Also, please notify us immediately of a feature you’d like included when you purchase Cash Forecaster software, and we’ll extend this guarantee to the point we deliver on including your requested feature. If we are not able to add the feature you require, for whatever reason, you will receive your money back.
And remember, adding a feature in this way, is completely free of charge too.
What our customers are saying about our products:
“We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient.”Jane Heard Associates.
“Works a treat, a friend entered my data into the Sage Forecasting program to see if there would be any differences in outcome. Of course it did not!” Matt, ERAMA Ltd.
How your 3 year cash flow projection template is delivered
Once you’ve completed your purchase after you’ve checked out, you’ll be redirected to a download page. There will be a download link on that page where you can download Cash Forecaster straight to your computer.
You’ll also receive an order confirmation email, which will contain a link to the software download too.
So if you’re not at your computer when you buy Cash Forecaster and you’re not ready to download the cash flow forecasting software right away, you’ll have an email to link to your download afterwards.
The link to your download will remain active for 30 days after your purchase. This gives you plenty of time to download your product.
What you receive when you order your copy of Cash Forecaster
When you purchase Cash Forecaster, you’ll receive two files, as follows:
- Cash Forecaster Excel template software.
- Cash Forecaster user guide.
The 3 year cash flow projection template is Excel-based software. You will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer, in order run the software. But, you don’t need to have expert knowledge of Excel or Spreadsheets in order to use the program, as it is easy to use and fully explained in the user manual that accompanies the software.
Frequently asked questions about 3 year cash flow projection template
Frequently asked questions about this 3 year cash flow projection template can be found here: FAQs