The benefits at a glance of our easy to use cash flow forecasting template built with Excel…
- SAVE TIME: Save time setting up lengthy and complicated spreadsheets with our cash flow forecasting template.
- AVOID EXCEL FORMULAS: Avoid complex Excel formulas. Instead enter numbers on easy to use templates.
- SAVE MORE TIME: Save valuable time, as the professional forecast reports are ‘ready to go.
- AVOID WORRY: No need to worry whether your numbers balance, as a projected balance sheet is built-in. Plus a forecast profit and loss and Cash Flow Statement.
- STOP THE HEADACHES: Avoid headaches and lost time spent calculating which numbers to include on which forecast reports.
- AVOID PAIN: Escape the pain of working out where and how to include VAT (Sales Tax), as these calculations are done for you.
- SAVE YET MORE TIME: Save time reviewing your best and worst case scenarios with the built-in sensitivity analysis tool.
Save time setting up lengthy and complicated spreadsheets…
Cash flow forecasting can become time consuming. However, if you don’t have the time to begin from scratch; and if you dread the thought of staring at a blank spreadsheet…
Help is at hand and you’ve landed on the right website.
Our cash flow forecasting template is ready to go.
You simply enter your company information and data and the reports calculate automatically.
How a client explained this:
“It has saved me hours on a recent clients projections.” Phil Taylor;
and another client said:
“The template is excellent – very easy to use. You can produce a professional set of forecasts very quickly.” Tim Moorhouse.
Avoid complex Excel formulas. Instead enter numbers on easy to use forecasting templates….
If you’re like most people, then you probably hate Excel formulas.
It’s hard enough trying to work out which numbers to put where on a spreadsheet, let alone working out which formula to use.
With our cash flow forecasting template Cash Forecaster, you don’t have to go near any Excel formulas.
Save valuable time, as the professional reports are ‘ready to go…
More time will be saved when you use our Cash Forecaster template as the reports are pre-prepared.
The reports are professional and include a cash flow forecast, a projected profit and loss report, a forecast Cash Flow Statement and a projected balance sheet. Plus of course the back up reports to support your forecasts.
These reports are calculated automatically from the entries made on the easy to complete templates.
No need to worry if your numbers balance, as a projected balance sheet is built-in…
Our 3 year financial projection template has three built-in projected balance sheet reports:
- A summary projected balance sheet at the end of each 12 month period;
- A monthly projected balance sheet; and
- A balance sheet you can report for any period from within the cash flow forecast period.
How a client explained it: “You can spend your time producing accurate figures rather than trying to work out how to make the balance sheet balance with the cash flow forecast!” Tim Moorhouse.
Avoid headaches and lost time spent calculating which numbers to include on which reports. This has all been done for you…
Knowing which report and how much to include is one of the headaches of preparing financial projections.
With complications that include VAT (Sales Tax), customer credit terms, taking account of supplier payment terms, stock and work in progress adjustments, to mention a few.
The numbers that appear on the profit and loss projection are different to those that appear on the cash flow projection.
For example, the numbers to include for sales on the profit and loss projection are net of VAT. The profit and loss numbers also relate to the date the work was performed or sold.
Whereas the related numbers for sales appear on the cash flow projection on the date they are received as a cash in-flow. They are also included gross of VAT.
These report complications are all taken care of for you.
Escape the pain of working out where and how to include VAT (Sales Tax), as these calculations are done for you…
As already mentioned, if your small business is registered for Sales Tax (VAT in the UK and Europe), this needs to be taken into account when preparing financial projections.
Our 3 year financial projection template deals with every VAT eventuality you’ll need in a cash flow projection.
Save time reviewing your best and worst case scenarios with the built-in sensitivity analysis tool…
Another time-saving feature is the sensitivity analysis tool.
It’s always important to stress test your projections.
Stress test your forecasts quickly and easily with our cash flow forecasting template.
Quickly increase or decrease your sales, your cost of sales, your overheads or other income with just a few key strokes.
This feature saves you time by not having to re-enter your data over and again.
Banks and investors often want to know your best case or worst case scenarios. Our simple financial projections template makes the task of your what-if scenarios quick and easy.
With the click of a button you can easily test various best and worst scenarios:
- You can try increasing or decreasing your sales, whilst keeping your costs of sales the same.
- Alternatively, increase or decrease your cost of sales and leave sales the same.
- Finally, you can adjust both sales and cost of sales both up and/or down to provide any number of best and worst case scenarios for your financial projection.
Feature you require not listed in our cash flow forecast template…
All clients benefit when Cash Forecaster is upgraded.
Recently a client was recommended by Lloyds Bank Plc to use our cash flow forecasting software.
This customer asked for a specific report. So to accommodate their request, we upgraded Cash Forecaster free of charge. This way future customers too.
This is a key commitments to our customers. So if you’d like us to add a new feature that will help you prepare cash flow forecasts for your small business, we will include it free of charge. The only caveats are: the feature required is possible to do; and we feel that it will benefit other clients too.
And remember, this unique service is provided completely free of charge. Also, if your initial purchase was dependent on this new feature being included, and we are not able to deliver on this promise, we will extend the 30 day money back guarantee to the point at which we are not able to deliver on your request. In which case you’ll get 100% of your money back…no questions asked
So far we’ve managed to cater for all requests. Some requests take longer than others to incorporate. However, this has resulted in the current feature-rich version of our cash flow forecasting template.
This offer is a win-win scenario for you and for us. You receive a free upgrade, whilst we can offer the new feature to future customers.
For this feature rich cash flow forecasting template, all you pay is a small $127 fee.
Here’s a list of features included in our best selling cash flow forecasting template:
The profit and loss forecasts includes the following features:
- Month by month forecast reports for 12 months; 24 months; 3 years; 5 years; 6 years and 7 years.
- 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
- Detailed overhead expenses.
- Accruals and prepayment feature. Accruals and prepayments are used to correctly reflect expense on the profit and loss forecast, whilst at the same time showing the correct payment timings on the cash flow forecast.
The balance sheet projections report at each month throughout the three years and at each year end…
The forecast balance sheet for your business includes the following features:
- Ten loan or hire purchase accounts. These include many great functions and features; including: Interest rate; Loan term; Final lump payment; Set your own payment amount; Loan repayment holidays; Interest charged to the loan or to the bank; plus more.
- Capital expenditure and fixed assets.
- Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
- Stock and work in progress feature.
- Factoring or Invoice discounting feature. If your small business uses invoice financing. Or if you small business is looking to prepare cash flow forecasts to show the effect of using invoice financing. This easy to use function is will make this very easy for you to achieve.
- Other debtors and other creditor facility.
- Opening balances facility – easily enter your opening trial balance or closing balance sheet.
All your cash flow forecasting template includes these additional functions and features…
- International currency symbol on all reports – £, $ and € (or any other currency).
- VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms – Cash Forecaster software does all the necessary calculations for you.
- Automatic overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
- Flexible customer payment terms – With up to 12 months credit terms.
- Prepaid income with up to 24 months advance payments.
- Flexible supplier payment terms – Payment terms include cash through to 12 month payment terms.
- Credit card charge calculations.
- Payroll taxes and wages deductions.
- Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
- Sensitivity analysis tool to speedily trial various scenarios.
- Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
- Report headings can be easily changed to suit your business.
Our cash flow forecasting template reports include:
- Assumptions report;
- Summary forecasts with break-even analysis report;
- Cash flow forecast report;
- ‘Cash Flow Statement’ projections;
- Profit forecast report;
- Trading summary report;
- Overhead report;
- Balance sheet report, in summary at the end of each year and by month;
- Fixed asset report;
- Loan report;
- VAT/Sales Tax/GST report;
- Payroll taxes report.
- Factoring or invoice discounting report.
- Backup report which provides a detailed breakdown to support the forecast profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Monthly reports for profit and loss and balance sheet. Choose whatever period you like with comparatives of your choice too.
Here are a sample of the reports generated from our simple financial projections template – Cash Flow Forecasting Reports
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
Our 30-Day Promise To You: If for whatever reason you buy our cash flow forecasting software and don’t like it, we will refund all your money; no questions asked.
Also, please notify us immediately of a feature you’d like included when you purchase Cash Forecaster software, and we’ll extend this guarantee to the point we deliver on including your requested feature. If we are not able to add the feature you require, for whatever reason, you will receive your money back.
And remember, adding a feature in this way, is completely free of charge too.
What our customers are saying about our products:
“We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient.”Jane Heard Associates.
“Works a treat, a friend entered my data into the Sage Forecasting program to see if there would be any differences in outcome. Of course it did not!” Matt, ERAMA Ltd.
How your cash flow forecasting template is delivered
Once you’ve completed your purchase, you’ll be redirected to a download page. There will be a download link on that page where you can download Cash Forecaster straight to your computer.
You’ll also receive an order confirmation email, which will contain a link to the software download too.
So if you’re not at your computer when you buy Cash Forecaster and you’re not ready to download the cash flow forecasting software right away, you’ll have an email to link to your download afterwards.
The link to your download will remain active for 30 days after your purchase. This gives you plenty of time to download your product.
What you receive when you order your copy of Cash Forecaster
When you purchase Cash Forecaster, you’ll receive two files, as follows:
- Cash Forecaster Excel template software.
- Cash Forecaster user guide.
The cash flow forecasting template is Excel-based software. You will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer, in order run the software. But, you don’t need to have expert knowledge of Excel or Spreadsheets in order to use the program, as it is easy to use and fully explained in the user manual that accompanies the software.
Frequently asked questions about cash flow forecasting template
Frequently asked questions about this cash flow forecasting template can be found here: FAQs