If you’ve already purchased our cash flow forecasting software, Cash Forecaster, you can get the latest version here.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve and develop our software.
Many of the upgrades and ideas to change the software, including Cash Forecaster, comes from customer requests.
The price for the upgrade is shown as the full price of the software.
However, if you contact us either on the ‘Contact Us’ page or by email to email@example.com.
Please remember to include your order number, and we will send you a discount coupon to get the upgrade at 50% of the listed price.
A reminder what Cash Forecaster does:
1. Do you have a need to prepare cash flow forecast reports fast?
Our cash flow forecasting software is easy to use and you’ll have cash flow and profit forecasts reports in no time at all.
2. Would you like to avoid preparing spreadsheets, and all those complex entries and formulas needed to prepare your cash flow forecasts?
This headache is all taken care of for you, as the double entry is all done, and a balance sheet is produced automatically. And although our cash flow software is an Excel based template, you don’t need to have an in-depth understanding of Excel to use it.
3. Do you worry about sorting out those entries which include VAT or Sales Tax, from those that don’t?
With our cash flow forecasting software, all the VAT or Sales Tax entries are calculated for you.
4. Are you worried about all the entries relating to capital expenditure in your business?
With our software you simply enter the details in a straight forward and very easy way, and all the entries are done for you, including the depreciation, which is calculated automatically.
5. Are you wondering about how to include any loans or hire purchase contracts within your cash flow forecasts?
All the entries relating to loans or hire purchase are made very easy.
6. Have you considered the importance of running “worst case” and ” best case” scenarios with your numbers?
With Cash Forecaster’s Sensitivity Analysis Tool, this process is made very simple and easy.
7. Are you worrying about how to go about preparing your reports for more than 12, 24 or 36 months?
This problem is all taken care of too, as you can prepare monthly cash flows for up to 7 years with our cash flow forecasting software on a monthly basis…for profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets.
8. Feature you require not included?
We are committed to our customers to the extent that we will include a new feature (if it’s possible to do, and we feel the new feature will benefit other customers), within Cash Forecaster completely free of charge. This is a win-win for all concerned.