7 year cash flow forecasting software
1. Cash flow forecasts within minutes of download.
Our cash flow forecasting software has been designed with the user in mind; It’s easy to use and very quick to get started.
This is how a client explained it ” It has saved me hours on a recent clients projections.” Phil Taylor; and
“The template is excellent – very easy to use. You can produce a professional set of forecasts very quickly” Tim Moorhouse
So within no time at all, you’ll have professional reports saving loads of valuable time and money for a small £79 fee.
2. Double entry done for you and a balance sheet produced automatically.
When you prepare Excel spreadsheets from scratch, this not only takes loads of time, but there are no guarantees that the figures will balance and be in the right place.
With our forecasting software, all you need to do is to enter the amounts; the template does the rest for you.
This is how a client explained it: “You can spend your time producing accurate figures rather than trying to work out how to make the balance sheet balance with the cash flow forecast!” Tim Moorhouse
3. VAT entries calculated for you.
Making sure that the correct VAT* inclusive or VAT* exclusive amounts are on the right reports can become really time consuming, and having the correct outstanding balance on your balance sheet at the end of the period can be really complicated too.
However, Cash Forecaster makes this part of preparing cash flow forecasts very easy, as all the VAT entries are done for you. All you have to know, is which of your products or services are vatable, which cost items carry VAT and when your VAT is paid – the rest is done for you.
* Also set up to account for sales tax and/or GST
4. Depreciation calculated automatically.
Most businesses need to include motor vehicles, plant and other assets within their financial forecasts, as well as adding any new ones planned for purchase or replacement.
Within Cash forecaster, simply enter your opening assets; add new assets by entering the type of asset, the cost, the date of purchase and the VAT rate, and the software does the rest; including working out your depreciation, putting all the numbers in the right place on the reports, including on the balance sheet…it’s all very easy.
5. Loans and hire purchase made easy.
Either your business already has loans that need to be incorporated into your financial plans, or one of the reasons you are preparing the forecasts is to calculate what loans are required.
Either way Cash Forecaster includes the facility to enter both opening loans and new loans, with many great features to take account of the many types of loans available to businesses.
6. Sensitivity analysis will save you time.
Another time-saving feature is the sensitivity analysis tool. This tool can be used to very quickly increase or decrease your sales and/or cost of sales with just a few key strokes, rather than entering all your data over and over again.
This is extremely useful when you’re forecasting, as you may want to know your best case and worst case scenarios; plus this works nicely in conjunction with the summary report, which includes a breakeven analysis.
7. Prepare monthly cash flows for up to 7 years.
Most cash flows that I’ve prepared have been for three years, however there are times that five or even seven years projections might be required.
Within the software, you choose the length of period you want to prepare your figures over. Easily enter your data and you’ll have professional reports suitable for banks, directors, company shareholders and investors within a very short space of time from downloading this program.
For this feature rich program all you pay is a small £79 fee.
Full list of features of our No. 1 cash flow forecasting software:
1. Profit & loss and cash flow forecasts month by month for 7 years.
2. International currency symbol on all reports – £, $ and € (or any other currency).
3. Balance sheets reports for accurate forecasting.
4. Ten loan or hire purchase accounts with many great functions, including loan repayment holidays, interest charged to the loan or to the bank and more.
5. 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
6. Automatic overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
7. Flexible customer payment terms – Cash/credit card sales, 30-days, 60-days, 90-days and 120-days.
8. Flexible supplier payment terms – Cash/credit card sales, 30-days, 60-days, 90-days and 120-days.
9. Credit card charge calculations.
10. VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms – Cash Forecaster does all the necessary calculations for you.
11. Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
12. Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
13. 30 overhead expense lines.
14. Stock and work in progress feature.
15. Sensitivity analysis tool to speedily trial various scenarios.
16. Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
17. Other debtors and other creditor facility.
18. Opening balances function.
19. Factoring or Invoice discounting feature – if your company factors/invoice discounts its invoices or is looking to see how this affects cash flows by opting for this type of finance, then this software includes this feature.
20. Flexible headings that can be changed to suit your needs.
21. Assumptions report; Summary forecasts with break-even analysis report; Cash flow forecast report; Profit forecast report; Trading summary report; Overhead report; Balance sheet report; Fixed asset report; Loan report; VAT/Sales Tax/GST report.
22. Monthly reports for profit and loss and balance sheet or choose whatever period you like with comparatives of your choice too.
Here are a sample of the reports generated from our Cash flow forecasting software – Cash Flow Forecasting Reports
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our 30-Day Promise To You: If for whatever reason you buy our cash flow forecasting software and don’t like it, we will refund all your money; no questions asked.
What our customers are saying about our products:
“We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient.”Jane Heard Associates
“Works a treat, a friend entered my data into the Sage Forecasting program to see if there would be any differences in outcome. Of course it did not!” Matt, ERAMA Ltd
i. The software is Excel Template based, so you will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer, in order to use it, however you don’t need to have expert knowledge of Excel in order to use it.
Freqently asked questions about our cash flow forecasting software Cash Forecaster here – FAQs