12 months to 7 year cash flow forecasting software.
1. Cash flow forecasts within no time of download. Easy to use cash flow forecasting software.
Our cash flow forecasting software has been designed with the user in mind. It is very easy to use and very quick to get started.
This is how a client explained it: ” It has saved me hours on a recent clients projections.” Phil Taylor; and another client said:
“The template is excellent – very easy to use. You can produce a professional set of forecasts very quickly.” Tim Moorhouse.
Within no time at all, you’ll have professional looking reports. Ideal for banks, investors, your management meetings or to support your business plans. Saving you loads of valuable time and money for a small £79 fee.
2. Double entry is done for you and a balance sheet produced automatically.
When you prepare Excel spreadsheets from scratch, this not only takes loads of time, but there are no guarantees that the figures will balance either. Getting the numbers in the right place is also a challenge.
With Bowraven’s cash flow projection software, you simply enter your company’s information together with your numbers, and the template does the rest for you.
This is how a client explained it: “You can spend your time producing accurate figures rather than trying to work out how to make the balance sheet balance with the cash flow forecast!” Tim Moorhouse.
3. Sales Tax (VAT/GST) entries calculated for you.
Making sure that the correct VAT* inclusive or VAT* exclusive amounts are on the right reports, can become time consuming. Also, having the correct outstanding balance on your balance sheet at the end of each period, can be complicated to work out too.
However, Cash Forecaster software makes this part of preparing cash flow forecasts simple. All the VAT entries are done for you. All you have to know is: which of your products or services are vatable; which of your expenses carry VAT; and when your VAT is paid. The rest is done for you by the software.
* Also set up to account for sales tax and/or GST.
4. Asset entries made easy and depreciation is calculated automatically for you.
Most businesses need to include motor vehicles, plant and other assets within their financial forecasts. Planned for asset purchases or replacements also need to be considered.
Within Cash Forecaster software, simply enter your opening assets. Then add any new assets by entering the type of asset; the cost; date of purchase and the VAT rate. The software does the rest, which includes calculating your depreciation.
The software also puts the numbers in the right places on your reports, including the balance sheet. It’s all very easy.
5. Loans and hire purchase made easy.
The loan feature includes many great features. Either your business will already have loans that need to be incorporated into your financial plans at the outset. Or one of the reasons you are preparing your projections is to calculate what loans or overdrafts might be required for your business.
Either way, Cash Forecaster software includes an easy to use option for entering both opening and new loans. This function is able to take account of the many different loans types available to businesses.
6. Sensitivity analysis will save you time.
Another time-saving feature is the sensitivity analysis tool. This tool can be used to very quickly increase or decrease your sales and/or cost of sales with just a few key strokes. This feature will save you having to enter all your data over and again.
This option is extremely useful when you’re forecasting, as you may want to know your best case and worst case scenarios. Plus this works nicely in conjunction with the summary report, which includes a break-even analysis for your business.
7. Prepare monthly cash flows for one year right through to 7 years.
Most cash flows that I’ve prepared have been for three years or less. However there are times that five or even seven years cash flow projections might be required.
Within the software, you choose the length of period you want to prepare your figures over. Easily enter your data and you’ll have professional reports suitable for banks, directors, company shareholders and investors.
And all within a very short space of time from downloading this program.
8. Feature you require not included?
Everyone benefits by us upgrading Cash Forecaster software with features that other customers have requested. So recently when a client was recommended by Lloyds Bank Plc, where the customer asked for a specific report, we upgraded Cash Forecaster free of charge. In this instance, the customer had requested a monthly report. This monthly reporting feature is now included in the latest version of Cash Forecaster software.
This is one of our key commitments to our customers, which is, if you’d like us to add a new feature that will help you prepare cash flow forecasts for your business, we will include it free of charge. The only caveat being, that the change is possible to do, and we feel that it will benefit other clients too.
And remember, this unique service is provided completely free of charge. Also, if your initial purchase was dependent on a new feature being included, and we are not able to deliver this to you, we will extend the 30 day money back guarantee to the point at which we are not able to deliver on your request. In which case you’ll get 100% of your money back.
However, so far we’ve managed to cater for all requests, some take longer than others to incorporate, but it does mean that this version of a Cash Forecaster software is full of extra ‘customer-requested features.’
We see this offer as a win-win scenario for you and for us. You receive a free upgrade, whilst we can offer the new feature to future customers.
For this feature rich cash flow forecasting software, all you pay is a small £79 fee.
Full list of features of our No. 1 cash flow forecasting software:
1. Profit & loss and cash flow projections month by month for 12 months to 7 years.
2. International currency symbol on all reports – £, $ and € (or any other currency).
3. Balance sheets reports at each year end and on a monthly basis for accurate projections.
4. Ten loan or hire purchase accounts with many great functions, including loan repayment holidays, interest charged to the loan or to the bank and more.
5. 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
6. Automatic overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
7. Flexible customer payment terms – Cash/credit card sales, 30-days, 60-days, 90-days and 120-days.
8. Flexible supplier payment terms – Cash/credit card sales, 30-days, 60-days, 90-days and 120-days.
9. Credit card charge calculations.
10. VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms – Cash Forecaster software does all the necessary calculations for you.
11. Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
12. Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
13. 30 overhead expense lines.
14. Stock and work in progress feature.
15. Sensitivity analysis tool to speedily trial various scenarios.
16. Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
17. Other debtors and other creditor facility.
18. Opening balances function.
19. Factoring or Invoice discounting feature. If your company factors/invoice discounts its invoices or is looking to see how this affects business cash flows, this feature is included.
20. Flexible headings that can be changed to suit your needs.
21. Assumptions report; Summary forecasts with break-even analysis report; Cash flow forecast report; Profit forecast report; Trading summary report; Overhead report; Balance sheet report; Fixed asset report; Loan report; VAT/Sales Tax/GST report.
22. Monthly reports for profit and loss and balance sheet. Choose whatever period you like with comparatives of your choice too.
Here are a sample of the reports generated from our cash flow forecasting software – Cash Flow Forecasting Reports
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
Our 30-Day Promise To You: If for whatever reason you buy our cash flow forecasting software and don’t like it, we will refund all your money; no questions asked. Also, please notify us immediately of a feature you’d like included when you purchase Cash Forecaster software, and we’ll extend this guarantee to the point we deliver on including your requested feature. If we are not able to add the feature you require, for whatever reason, you will receive your money back.
And remember, adding a feature in this way, is completely free of charge too.
What our customers are saying about our products:
“We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient.”Jane Heard Associates.
“Works a treat, a friend entered my data into the Sage Forecasting program to see if there would be any differences in outcome. Of course it did not!” Matt, ERAMA Ltd.
The software is Excel Template based. You will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer, in order run the software. However, you don’t need to have expert knowledge of Excel or Spreadsheets in order to use the program, as it is easy to use and fully explained in the user manual that accompanies the software.
Freqently asked questions about our cash flow forecasting software Cash Forecaster are here – FAQs