Cash flow Excel template for preparing business projections for 12 months – 7 years. Quick & easy to use cash flow forecasting software
1. Cash flow forecasts in no time…easy to use cash flow Excel template
Cash flow Excel template designed with the user in mind. Easy to use and quick to get started.
How a client explained it: ” It has saved me hours on a recent clients projections.” Phil Taylor;
and another client said:
“The template is excellent – very easy to use. You can produce a professional set of forecasts very quickly.” Tim Moorhouse.
Speedy professional reports from our cash flow forecast template
Within no time, you’ll have professional reports. Ideal for banks, investors, your management meetings or to support your small business plans. Save time, save money…all for a small £97 fee.
2. Double entry done for you…balance sheet produced automatically
With Bowraven’s cash flow projection software, you simply enter the data, and the template does the rest…easy.
How a client explained it: “You can spend your time producing accurate figures rather than trying to work out how to make the balance sheet balance with the cash flow forecast!” Tim Moorhouse.
3. Sales Tax (VAT/GST) entries calculated automatically
Making the correct VAT-inclusive* or VAT-exclusive* entries are complicated. Getting them on the right reports can be tricky too…and is time consuming.
Cash Forecaster Software makes this quick and easy. VAT* entries are done for you. You just need to know which products, expenses or services are Vatable*…simple.
* Also set up to account for sales tax and/or GST.
4. Capital expenditure entries made easy…depreciation calculated automatically
Most small businesses have capital expenditure in their financial forecasts. This could include buildings, motor vehicles, plant, equipment, computers, furniture and other assets.
Using our cash flow forecast template enter your opening assets. Then add any new planned-for capital expenditure. It’s easy to enter the asset type; its cost; purchase date and VAT rate. The software does the rest, including automatic depreciation calculations.
All the numbers are put in the right places on right reports, including the balance sheet, it couldn’t be any easier.
5. Loans and hire purchase made easy
Whether your small business has opening loans or hire purchase, or you have plans to raise finance during the forecast period, these entries are taken care of too.
Your financial projections can also be used to disclose any loan or overdraft requirements for your small business.
6. Sensitivity analysis will save you time
Another time-saving feature is the sensitivity analysis tool. This tool can be used to very quickly increase or decrease your sales and/or cost of sales with just a few key strokes. This feature saves time by not having to enter your data over and again.
Banks often want to know your best case or worst case scenarios…our cash flow forecast template makes this task simple and quick.
7. Prepare ‘monthly cash flows’ for up to 7-years
Most cash flow forecast projections are for two to three years. However there are times when five or even 7-years cash flow projections are needed.
It’s simple and quick to choose the length of the forecast period you require. Then enter your data to have professional reports suitable for banks, directors, company shareholders and investors…all done within a very short space of time from downloading this forecasting program.
8. Feature you require not listed in our cash flow Excel template…
Everyone benefits by our upgrading Cash Forecaster software with features that other customers have requested. Recently a client was recommended to use our software by Lloyds Bank Plc. This customer asked for a specific report, so we upgraded Cash Forecaster free of charge, as it would benefit future customers too.
This is a key commitments to our customers. So if you’d like us to add a new feature that will help you prepare cash flow forecasts for your small business, we will include it free of charge. The only caveats are: the feature required is possible to do; and we feel that it will benefit other clients too.
And remember, this unique service is provided completely free of charge. Also, if your initial purchase was dependent on this new feature being included, and we are not able to deliver on this promise, we will extend the 30 day money back guarantee to the point at which we are not able to deliver on your request. In which case you’ll get 100% of your money back…not questions asked
However, so far we’ve managed to cater for all requests, some take longer than others to incorporate, but it does mean that this version of a Cash Forecaster software is full of extra ‘customer-requested-features.’
This offer is a win-win scenario for you and for us. You receive a free upgrade, whilst we can offer the new feature to future customers.
For this feature rich cash flow Excel template forecasting software, all you pay is a small £97 fee.
Full list of features of our No. 1 cash flow Excel template forecasting software:
- Profit & loss and cash flow projections month by month for 12 months to 7 years.
- International currency symbol on all reports – £, $ and € (or any other currency).
- Balance sheets reports at each year end and on a monthly basis for accurate projections.
- Ten loan or hire purchase accounts with many great functions, including loan repayment holidays, interest charged to the loan or to the bank and more.
- 20 product/sales lines with associated cost of sales lines.
- Automatic overdraft interest or deposit interest calculations.
- Flexible customer payment terms – With up to 12 months credit terms and 24 months advance payment (prepaid income) settings, including cash payments and credit cards.
- Flexible supplier payment terms – Payment terms include cash through to 12 month payment terms.
- Credit card charge calculations.
- VAT, Sales Tax and GST terms – Cash Forecaster software does all the necessary calculations for you.
- Payroll taxes and wages deductions.
- Company/Corporation tax calculator with great features, including adjusting the profit for tax purposes.
- Asset depreciation rates including automatic calculations.
- Detailed overhead expenses.
- Stock and work in progress feature.
- Sensitivity analysis tool to speedily trial various scenarios.
- Owner dividends or drawings/capital introduced or director/partner loans.
- Other debtors and other creditor facility.
- Opening balances facility – easily enter your opening trial balance or closing balance sheet.
- Factoring or Invoice discounting feature. If your company factors/invoice discounts its invoices or is looking to see how this affects business cash flows, this feature is included.
- Accruals and prepayment feature to easily adjust your forecasts to tie in with payment timings and what’s charged to the profit and loss.
- Flexible headings that can be changed to suit your business.
- Assumptions report; Summary forecasts with break-even analysis report; Cash flow forecast report; Profit forecast report; Trading summary report; Overhead report; Balance sheet report, in summary at the end of each year and by month; Fixed asset report; Loan report; VAT/Sales Tax/GST report; Payroll taxes report.
- Monthly reports for profit and loss and balance sheet. Choose whatever period you like with comparatives of your choice too.
Here are a sample of the reports generated from our cash flow forecasting software – Cash Flow Forecasting Reports
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
Our 30-Day Promise To You: If for whatever reason you buy our cash flow forecasting software and don’t like it, we will refund all your money; no questions asked.
Also, please notify us immediately of a feature you’d like included when you purchase Cash Forecaster software, and we’ll extend this guarantee to the point we deliver on including your requested feature. If we are not able to add the feature you require, for whatever reason, you will receive your money back.
And remember, adding a feature in this way, is completely free of charge too.
What our customers are saying about our products:
“We can recommend the cash flow forecaster as being a very simple programme to use, producing professional-looking reports, very reasonably priced and saved us many hours of work compiling our own initial spreadsheet. The after-sales service was also extremely efficient.”Jane Heard Associates.
“Works a treat, a friend entered my data into the Sage Forecasting program to see if there would be any differences in outcome. Of course it did not!” Matt, ERAMA Ltd.
The software is Excel Template based. You will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer, in order run the software. However, you don’t need to have expert knowledge of Excel or Spreadsheets in order to use the program, as it is easy to use and fully explained in the user manual that accompanies the software.
Frequently asked questions about our cash flow Excel template Cash Forecaster are here – FAQs