SMALL BUSINESS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
The best small business software solutions. Business software applications which include cash flow forecasting software, profit growth software, plus a guide and template to assist you to buy businesses.
All of our Excel-based business software applications are built with the user in mind. Also, each software solution has been borne out from a practical small business need.
We’ve put the hours in, so you don’t have to.
Our focus: To have as much built-in functionality as possible; whilst maintaining easy to use software applications…this is how a client explained their experience of using our software applications:
“I’ve bought your Cash Forecaster previously (love it Sir! I’m a Chartered Accountant and thought I’d done a great job till I used your software).
Thanks, and big respect on a great job well done!”
Cash Flow Forecasting Made Easy
Business software solution for managing cash flows: 12 month to 7 year cash and profit forecasts – Bowraven’s Cash Forecaster Software:
7 Ways to Grow Your Business with Easy to Use Profit Increase Software
Business software solution for increasing sales and profits: Target your key profit drivers. Grow your sales and profits with Increase Profit Software:
Free Business Solutions and Tools
Free business software solutions: Professionally designed small business applications and free tools. Ready to download today:
Buy a Business Tool
Business software solution for buying businesses: Our guide and software template is an essential business buying tool:
What our customer are saying
Cash Flow Forecasting Software
7 benefits at a glance of easy to use Cash Flow Forecasting Software built with Excel…
- SAVE TIME: With Cash Forecaster Software at your fingertips, you’ll avoid having to spend your valuable time putting together complicated Excel spreadsheet forecasts.
- AVOID EXCEL FORMULAS: No more complex Excel formulas to worry about, as you simply enter numbers on an easy to use Excel Forecasting Template.
- SAVE TIME ON REPORTS: Cash Forecaster has built-in professional looking forecast reports that are ‘ready to go‘.
- AVOID WORRY: You no longer need to worry whether your numbers balance, as a Projected Balance Sheet Report is included as one of the built-in forecast reports in addition to the Forecast Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Forecast Reports.
- STOP THE HEADACHES: No more headaches or lost time spent calculating which numbers to include on which of your forecast reports.
- AVOID PAIN: Escape the pain of having to working out where and how to include VAT (Sales Tax or GST), as these calculations are done for you.
- SAVE YET MORE TIME: The built-in time saving sensitivity analysis tool will help you to review your best and worst case scenarios.
Increase Sales and Profits Software
7 benefits at a glance of effective and easy to use Increase Profit Software built with Excel…
- GET FOCUSED: Having a defined target or focus is the key to building a successful business. Increase Profit Software will help you to target your Key Profit Drivers.
- INCREASE SALES: Discover how to effectively increase your sales.
- INCREASE PROFITS: Discover your key profit drivers so you can focus on how to increase them effectively.
- TARGETED FOCUS: Determine which of your business profit drivers have the biggest impact on your profits.
- TARGET YOUR AVERAGE TRANSACTION VALUE: Is your average transaction value the No.1 profit driver for your business? Or is it the number of times your customers return; Or one of your conversion metrics that has the biggest impact on your small business profits?
- BENEFIT FROM THE POWER OF LEVERAGE: Each key profit driver will increase your sales and profits on its own. But when you combine the effects of a few or all of your key profit drivers, your sales and profits will soar.
- AVOID THE COST OF BORROWING: Use Increase Profit Software to increase profits and to plug any cash flow gaps and avoid the costs of borrowing from banks.
Business Buying Guide & Valuation template
6 benefits at a glance of Buying a Business Guide with valuation template…
- 50 KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK: Included with this Business Buying Guide is a list of 50 key questions to ask the vendor of the business. But importantly, before you begin the costly exercise of the due diligence process.
- DON’T OVER-PAY FOR THE BUSINESS: Determine the right price to pay for the business you intend to buy. Don’t over-pay for any business you intend to buy, by using the business buying template in conjunction with the buying guide to work out a realistic offer value.
- DISCOVER VENDOR FINANCE: Vendor finance provides leverage for your business purchase. No money down deals are the best way to avoid costly bank borrowing.
- BUY A BIGGER BUSINESS: Vendor finance will also supplement your borrowing to buy a bigger business than you originally thought possible.
- MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS: If you’re armed with the right information and by knowing the right questions to ask, your business buying decision will be better informed.
- REDUCE YOUR RISK: Your risks are reduced with the added knowledge and information you’ll gain from using this system and guide.